When working on a website it can be sometimes very handy to have access to a console window(terminal) on the server. The problem is that you don’t get access to this on most of the hostings. By uploading this one file php script to your server you have a workaround and you’re ready to start executing some commands on the server. The commands that can be executed is depending on the server settings. This is the perfect script for all the commandline lovers .
Use for :
* - Create compressed backups of directories and files
* - Browse through files
* - Remove files/directories
* - Create files
* - View file content
* - Change file/directory permission
* - Download file
* - Get a list of the running processes
* - Check if a PHP function is enabled on a server
Live Preview :
Username : admin
Password : admin
PS : un MP suffira pour le script + documentation.