Règlement du forum ×
IPTV et arnaques ×

Concours pour application de conversion  

73 membres ont voté

1. 1. Concours pour application de conversion

Ce sondage n’accepte plus de nouveau vote

Messages recommandés

salam alykoum Brothers and sisters!

I really need some advises. In Algeria, is it possible to transfer British pounds money to Algerian bank (Bank transfer to Algerian currency account) and then withdraw it from Algeria IN BRITISH POUNDS NOT Euros or Dinars?

if so which bank in Algeria that do such transaction.

jazakoum allah khyr

salam

I really need some advises. In Algeria, is it possible to transfer British pounds money to Algerian bank (Bank transfer to Algerian currency account) and then withdraw it from Algeria IN BRITISH POUNDS NOT Euros or Dinars?

jazakoum allah khyr

salam

You can in BNP Paribas but it depends on the sums that you send everymonth and it has to be done only from your own account abroad to your account in algeria only, so no third parties allowed.

If you wanna know the limit of sums you gotta call them: +213 21 98 11 30 French/Arabic Speaking or French Number: +33 1 70 82 06 00

Gd luck.

@riadtaihi

Many thanks for the tip bro, much appreciated.

Not sure if there're other banks in Algeria that allow you withdraw british pounds, will be interesting to know who they're, nevertheless i will give BNP a try and see whats the deal!

god bless

In Algeria, all banks allow to open an account in euros or us dollars, so when you get you money into your foreign currency account they will give it to you in the currency of your account.

gd luck bro.

if so which bank in Algeria that do such transaction.

jazakoum allah khyr

salam

Hi. Yes of course you can. However to make sure the receiver in algeria can withraw the money in british pounds he would need to open a bank account in british pounds. When this done collect from the person your are planning the money their british pound bank acount details RIB, CODE SWIFT, NAME OF THE BANK, ADDRESS OF THE BRANCH.......

Im just insisting in the fact that the receiver must open a bank account in british pounds so that he will be able to withdraw the money in british pounds. please be warned that if the received send you bank account details of normal algerian dinar bank acvount the money that you will send him will be automatically converted to algerian dinar using an exchange rate that is really not intressting because you will loose a massive part of the value of the money that you are planning to send.

This operation can be done in any algerian bank public or private. I would suggest that you use AGB bank from my experience they are very reliable and effcient. However any other bank will do.

Please note that overseas bank transfert to Algeria do take some time to be processed. 20 to 30 days in general. With Agb it takes significantly less time for the transfert to be processed 7 to 15 days

Please note that the receiver when he will open a british pound bank account ghe bank where he'll open the account will ask him to deposit a little bit of money into the newly opened bank account the exact amount is variable from bank to another in general its 100 quid (pounds) but it can vary

Good luck i hope this will help you. And may be it will helo other people as well

Modifié par skater7

I'm aware of that, but i want an account in British pounds. hence the rate in Algeria's black market is at its highest (£1=18.8DZD) if I'm not mistaken.

having said that, it's probably more beneficial to convert first GBP into euro then sell euros instead of pounds outside, I'm not really sure of the euro rate at this time and whether or not I would be making more saving opting for this option than keeping the GBP instead??

Peace

Stranger